Cannabidiol (more commonly known as CBD) has experienced a surge in popularity in recent months and whilst previously viewed as an option only for the seriously ill, it now promises to be able to provide relief for everything from physical aches and pains to anxiety and depression.
Just one drop under the tongue twice a day and you will start seeing the benefits. Available in 3 different strengths we offer 2.5% concentration for those new to CBD and looking to test the benefits. 5% is the go-to for those who know the benefits and are using our oil as part of their daily routine. 10% is suitable for regular CBD users who find their optimum dosage at a higher concentration. Our oil is 100% and is gluten-free, making it suitable for vegetarians.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a chemical compound found in the cannabis plant, however, it is non-intoxicating and does not cause the noticeable euphoric effects associated with the main ingredient in marijuana. This means CBD oil is 100% legal across the UK for medicinal purposes and ours have been considered by the MHRA and Home Office to be legal, legitimate and have met all the required standards.
The benefits of CBD oil include;
- Relief from physical aches and pains
- Alleviate symptoms associated with cancer treatment, including chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.
- Relief from anxiety
- Natural antidepressant
- Clinical trials have found CBD to be highly effective in the treatment of certain types of epilepsy.
- With its ability to reduce inflammation, it can even offer relief from acne.
- Improves heart health
- Supports weight loss
- Promotes a better night’s sleep
Available in 3 different strengths
- 2.5% - Recommended for those new to CBD and looking to test the benefits.
- 5% - Recommended for customers who know the benefits and are using our oil as part of their daily routine
- 10% - Recommended for regular CBD users who find their optimum dosage at a high concentration.
- H77046 – 2.5% Concentration
- H77047 – 5% Concentration
- H77048 – 10% Concentration
- Additional Information
Catalogue Code H7704_fig Instructions No